Looking for a promising career with a leader in the Cincinnati window replacement market? Renewal by Andersen is offering opportunities in sales. If you have strong communication and people skills, we want to talk to you! Browse our current opportunities below.
Renewal by Andersen is looking for top sales professionals to add to our highly successful sales force. We are a leader in the window and patio door industry and we are looking for the best to join our organization! Our sales force is made up of top performers that are highly compensated and are currently earning anywhere from $80,000 to over $200,000 selling the most recognized brand in the market. The position includes 4 weeks of paid training, 100% commission after first 4 weeks. Sales Methodology is geared towards earning the customer’s business on our first visit. All sales tools and samples are provided. There is no Cold Calling required. All appointments are pre-qualified by our Call Center with a 90% demo rate. This is the best in the business! 401K and health benefits available.
If your career goals and qualifications match, please send your resume to email@example.com
A successful Sales Consultant will possess:
- 2+ years in-home or outside sales experience.
- A proven track record of closing sales.
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations.
- Schedule availability to run homeowner appointments on many evenings and weekends.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivation and results orientation.
- Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently.
- College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Proficiency with a laptop, iPad, Microsoft Excel, and Outlook.
- Must come to training with an iPad, laptop, and Excel.
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $90,000.00 /year
Event Specialist Supervisor
Renewal by Andersen is the exclusive start-to-finish window and patio door replacement division of Andersen Corporation – the most recognized window brand in the United States. We are expanding our successful event team in the Dayton & Cincinnati areas and are seeking a highly qualified Event Team Supervisor to help fuel our continuous growth. Our process places the event representatives in our display booths at various trade shows, street fairs, businesses, festivals, occasional sporting events, county fairs, kiosks, and home shows in and around Dayton / Cincinnati. Our event staff will be responsible for attendance at all shows, setup & breakdown of all shows, as well as data entry are also required. All of our event staff will be speaking with potential customers and creating a want, need, and desire for our products by generating names and numbers. Our products are completely custom-made, energy-efficient and professionally installed windows and patio doors. They are simply the best in the industry!
If your career goals and qualifications match, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications and Requirements are as follows:
- Must be available nights and weekends
- Must have valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Must enjoy interacting with the public
- Must have a strong willingness to learn new processes and information
- You need to be outgoing, energetic and a self-starter
- Must be well organized, personable, and motivated.
Renewal by Andersen offers a wide range of benefits to our employees:
- Paid Training & Professional Support
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Lucrative Bonuses
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Travel & Food Reimbursement
This position is Part Time, but potentially Full Time, for the right candidate. If you are a talented professional with a demonstrated track record of success or someone eager to learn and start a new and exciting job with management experience, we’re interested in speaking with you!! We are a very high-energy, success-oriented team! Do you have what it takes to join Renewal by Andersen??
Entry-Level Marketing Representative
Are you ready to get serious about your career and your financial income? Maybe you want a great job but don’t have the diploma or degree. Here’s your chance. You don’t even need experience!
Renewal by Andersen, the largest window company in the United States, is currently looking to immediately interview and hire a few more highly motivated individuals to join our successful canvassing program in the Proximity Marketing Department. Being the largest producing window and patio door replacement company, Renewal by Andersen has offices all across the country. We are currently looking for potential candidates in and around the Cincinnati area. If you enjoy being outside, talking with people, and have a strong work ethic, then this is the job for you! Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated and driven individual with prior sales or marketing experience, who sees the growth potential by working for such a strong and nationally recognized company.
If your career goals and qualifications match, please send your resume email@example.com
- Hourly wage – up to $10 per hour
- Highly competitive commission structure
- Full and Part time positions available
- Insurance available
- Paid professional training and support
- Weekly paycheck and Bi-weekly bonuses
- Opportunity for advancement
- Multiple sales positions available within the company
- Reliable transportation to and from office
- Sales experience preferred but not required
- Positive mindset and team player
- Willingness to study, learn and incorporate a successful sales process
These positions fill up fairly quickly, so don’t wait!! Send us your resume today and start walking the path to your new career with Renewal by Andersen tomorrow! Want to find out more?