Renewal by Andersen® always strives for innovation to ensure high-quality window installation in Cincinnati homes. This resulted in our Fibrex® composite frames. Here are nine ways it stands apart from the competition:
- It combines the strength of wood and the low-maintenance features of vinyl.
- The special polymer formulation that surrounds each wood fiber provides resistance against rot and fungal growth.
- Unlike vinyl, Fibrex will not expand or contract when exposed to fluctuating temperatures. This results in rigid frames.
- You can save money on maintenance costs because a Fibrex window frame does not rot, decay, or crack. You also don’t have to worry about painting or scraping.
- Due to the strength of Fibrex, you can have thinner frames and sashes. This leads to larger glass areas for any window design, including casement windows in West Chester, Ohio.
- You can have any window shape you want so you can preserve the architectural beauty of your home. We can make Fibrex frames into any window shape, including curved options.
- You can also expect energy savings from our Fibrex frames. They have high insulating levels on par with wood. They also insulate 700 times better than aluminum frames.
- Fibrex frames are also environmentally friendly. The 10% of raw material by weight is reclaimed wood fiber. This sustainable practice earned us Green Seal’s science-based environmental certification.
- You can rest assured that your windows will last for many years with our strong warranties. We cover Fibrex frames along with locks or hardware for 10 years.
For durability, energy efficiency, and beauty in one frame, choose Fibrex from Renewal by Andersen of Cincinnati. We offer High-Performance™ Low-E4® glass and professional installation along with Fibrex. This results in double hung windows in West Chester, Ohio, that you can rely on for years.
Take the proactive step and build a better home with Renewal by Andersen of Cincinnati. You can schedule a free in-home consultation so you can explore your options. You can call us at (513) 813-5834 or fill out our convenient contact form. We’ll be happy to give you a free quote.