Our Replacement Window Process
Renewal by Andersen® of Cincinnati has carefully streamlined the window replacement process to be a smooth and hassle-free experience for every homeowner. We do this by ensuring that you are informed about each phase of the planning and installation process, to avoid confusion and unanswered questions – just a professional team executing a well-designed plan to install beautiful, custom-made replacement windows for your Cincinnati home.
The process begins with an in-home consultation with a design expert who is ready to make your experience exceptional.
- In-home consultation. Your project starts with a visit to your home, where our expert window consultant will listen carefully to your needs and vision, identify any installation challenges and help you explore all your window design options.
- After careful measurements are taken, your new windows will be custom-built at the Renewal by Andersen manufacturing facility in Cottage Grove, Minnesota. The cutting-edge Fibrex® frame material will give you a window that combines the best features of wood and vinyl for decades of high performance. Each window is proudly built right here in the United States.
- We try to make the installation process as unobtrusive and seamless as possible. Our installers will carefully move furnishings and valuables away from the work area. They will also wear protective foot coverings to avoid tracking dirt into your home, and do a thorough clean-up when finished.
- Renewal by Andersen’s window installers are factory-trained experts with the knowledge and craftsmanship to install doors and windows of all sizes, shapes and styles. We’re so confident in their abilities, we back their installation work with a two-year fully transferable warranty.
- Warranty service. The Andersen Corporation has a century-long tradition of quality and reliability, so you can be confident your fully transferable limited warranty will be good now and long into the future.