As you plan your window replacement in Loveland, OH, it’s not enough to just focus on the aesthetic side of the project. You’ll have to take into account its more practical factors, as well. These include your choice of framing material, which can directly affect the longevity and performance of your new picture or bay windows. And while there are many window materials available to you–ranging from classic wood and tough aluminum to low-upkeep vinyl–there is one choice that remains a standout.
Renewal by Andersen® of Cincinnati offers high-quality replacement windows that use the revolutionary composite material, Fibrex®. It offers many distinct features that sets this material apart from more traditional options. Here are some of them:
- Extremely Durable. Fibrex® composite offers the unrivaled strength of wood, but without its weaknesses. It doesn’t crack, peel, corrode, or rot. Plus, it is impervious to warping–a common problem in both wood and vinyl windows. Thanks to its durability, Fibrex® windows can easily take on the harshest weather conditions.
- Fully Customizable. Because Fibrex® is incredibly durable, it can be shaped and styled into any kind of window. In fact, the material also allows us to craft windows with thinner frames and larger glass. If you have a stunning outdoor view you want to be framed to the best effect, our Fibrex® windows have got you covered. What’s more, it comes in a wide selection of interior and exterior color finishes, allowing you to match your new windows perfectly with your home’s existing style and palette.
- Covered by Industry-Leading Warranty. Fibrex® windows and their material components (grille, sash, and frame) are warranted to never peel, flake, rust, blister, crack, pit, or corrode. They are covered by a 20-year transferable limited warranty. In the off chance that the composite material has a manufacturing defect, Renewal by Andersen® will perform a replacement or repair that is warranted for the remainder of the original limited warranty period.
- Environmental-Friendly. Forty percent of the raw material by weight used to make Fibrex® is reclaimed wood fiber. Reclaimed materials used in the manufacturing process can be reground and reused. This means Fibrex® windows won’t end up in landfills at the end of their lifespan.
- Energy-Efficient. The fact is that replacement windows made of Fibrex® keep a strong and airtight seal when closed. It stops drafts from entering your home, and prevents cooling or heating energy from escaping outside. Because of this, Fibrex® helps eliminate the potential for significant energy loss.
Which Glass Pairs Well with Our Fibrex® Windows?
If you truly want to make the most out of your Fibrex® specialty windows, you should pair them with the advanced glass package offered by Renewal by Andersen® of Cincinnati. Our High-Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass is specially designed to reduce the amount of heat transferring into your home via the windows. This is incredibly useful in summer, as it helps keep your Sharonville, OH cooler and more comfortable without you needing to crank up the air conditioner. But here’s more:
- This glass can still increase your access to natural light, helping keep your home illuminated during the daytime–just minus the excess heat. This same fact also means you can expect lower costs for artificial lighting.
- The High-Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass used in our windows can protect your home interiors from damaging UV light, ensuring that your floors, walls, and furniture can remain vibrant and beautiful.
- Because of its superior thermal performance, our glass option can retain heating energy inside your home during the winter. This helps keep your heating costs to a minimum. Together, Fibrex® and High-Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass allow for some of the most energy-efficient replacement windows available today.
More Reasons to Turn to Renewal by Andersen® of Cincinnati
You’ll need the expertise of a premier company like Renewal by Andersen® of Cincinnati to ensure your Fibrex® specialty windows are installed to quality specifications. We are fully licensed and insured, and our professional crew is covered by workers’ compensation and liability coverage for your greater protection. We work locally, so we are deeply familiar with the building requirements and regulations specific to the Loveland, OH area, meaning you’re sure that your window replacement will be completed to code.
Renewal by Andersen® of Cincinnati is committed to delivering complete client satisfaction via exceptional workmanship. Our highly trained and experienced window installation team helps us make this possible. We are, in fact, a Certified Master Installer, and the quality of our work is reflected in the 5-star reviews we earn in Facebook and Google, and the A+ rating we maintain with the Better Business Bureau®.
Call Us Now!
See for yourself the many exceptional benefits Fibrex® casement and bay windows can provide by turning to Renewal by Andersen® of Cincinnati for your window replacement. With our top-tier options, we’ll help you keep a lovelier, more comfortable, and energy-efficient home. We proudly serve the areas in and around Mason, Loveland, and Sharonville, Ohio. Call us today at (513) 283-8981 or fill out this contact form to schedule your window consultation. We look forward to hearing from you!